|On November 4th, 2010 Alan E. Smith and Tyler R. Tichelaar spoke with author, blackbelt, and media access guru Jim Bouchard, about how to develop yourself into a successful personality sought by the media. Jim Bouchard has spoken to numerous companies and organizations including the CEO Club of Boston, the University of New England, , the Association for Consulting Expertise, , and the Boy Scouts of America, to name but a few. He appears regularly on radio, TV and in person sharing his message of excellence, discipline, focus and opportunity. He spoke on a wide range of aspects including:
- What does it mean to Think Like a Black Belt?]
- What are some of the key characteristics of Black Belt Mindset?
- Why is Black Belt Mindset so important in today’s world?
- How do you apply Black Belt Mindset to business or personal life?
- What exactly is success? Can anyone become successful?
- Is this just another “positive thinking” philosophy or “secret?”
- What’s wrong with positive thinking?
- Do you need to be a martial artist to Think Like a Black Belt?