|On November 19th, 2009 Victor R. Volkman and Irene Watson interviewed media release guru Paul Krupin about whether Press Releases are still revelant to marketing your books in 2009. Krupin is the author of numerous books about publicity, search engines, and other topics. His latest book Trash Proof News Releases is also available as a free eBook download. We covered a wide-range of talking points, including
- So What Exactly Is A News Release?
- Why Is This So Hard To Do? What Makes This So Special?
- So What Exactly Do Media People Look For When They Receive A News Release?
- So What Do You Need To Do To Write A News Release That Really Works & Truly Gets Media Attention?
- How do you know when you’re ready?
- What Specifically Should Authors Do To Create This Galvanizing Candy – This Magic Script .
- What is the Magic Formula (DPAA+H)? (“Dramatic Personal Achievement in the face of Adversity, plus a little Humor”)
- Which Are Better For Authors To Aim At – Book Reviews Or Feature Stories & Why?
- How do you know when you achieve success with a news release?
- So once you have a trash proof news release, what do you do with it