| On October 18th, 2012, Susan Violante and Victor R. Volkman spoke with children’s author, book coach, and reviewer Virginia S. Grenier. She is the founder & owner of Stories for Children Publishing, LLC, award-winning editor-in-chief of Stories for Children Magazine. In a wide-ranging discussion, we covered many key areas including
- What is required for a character to be believable?
- What is key in making a book part of a series?
- What tips can children’s authors use to relate to their readers?
- Are there topics not suitable for children’s or young adult books?
- Is there a set guideline in children’s writing to be successful?
|V.S. Grenier is managing editor for the Brand Buzz Network and chief editor for Halo Publishing, Int, and also, the host of the blog talk radio shows on The World of Ink Network: Stories for Children, The Writing Mama, What is Success and Families Matter. A California girl at heart and former fashion buyer, Grenier lives in Southern Utah with her supportive husband, their three children and the family’s miniature schnauzer Taz