The True Nature of Tarot - 10th Anniversary Ed. [PB]
Learn the Tarot to Bring Divine Guidance to Your Daily Life
Tarot empowers those who connect with its wisdom. As a tool of enlightenment, it guides, reveals hidden insights, and reflects the hopes, fears, and energies of the practitioner and seeker. Based in Universal Law, the cards form a book of metaphysics. Their interpretations change with your level of understanding to help you navigate your life path and generate alternatives. It is a boundless tool that allows you to tap into ancient wisdom that promotes deep transformation of the self and the way in which you experience interactions with the physical, spiritual, emotional, and mental realms.
- Develop your own style of reading tarot, from choosing your deck to pulling information from the cards.
- Learn how a reading is experienced from the perspectives of both the reader and the inquirer.
- Understand the variables that impact the accuracy of your reading.
- Discover ways to increase the amount of information pulled from the tarot.
- Become expert at grounding and centering to maximize your energetic stability on a daily basis.
- Learn powerful spreads that give you ways to see interactions between the cards.
- Increase your awareness of the ethics of imparting information
The True Nature of Tarot is expertly crafted to demystify common misconceptions and empower the reader to discover and explore the truth of tarot traditions for themselves. This book is a profound tool not only for increasing one's knowledge of this discipline, but for ushering the reader confidently and curiously along on their path of personal expansion and even enlightenment." -- Kaí Henderson, host of Our Daily Magic podcast
"The True Nature of Tarot is the book to read for anyone interested in tarot as a hobby or as a professional. You will be inspired to be best in these pages and become an A+ tarot reader by following Diane Wing's guidance. Diane infuses kindness and spirituality into her work and shows the reader how easy it is to be helpful even when turning up a card that could have negative interpretations" -- Kac Young PhD, ND, DCH, author of Essential Oils for Beginners
"For the beginner or advanced student, Diane's book is a wealth of information, direction, and application of the Tarot. She teaches through extensive principles for understanding while still inviting the reader to play with their intuitive abilities and unique disposition. Starting with grounding to begin, through to contemplation ideas after each card, Diane sets the foundation for true tarot interpretation ." -- Lyn & Erika Hicks, The Magical Healing Arts podcast (YouTube)
Learn more at www.DianeWingAuthor.com